A Partnership that Makes a Difference.
By partnering with Muncaster Retirement Group, plan sponsors and Trustees are positioned to offer a retirement savings plan that is designed to guide employees to retirement success while being efficiently compliant. MRG has a proprietary process that is customized, transparent and outlines all necessary steps throughout the plan year. The retirement plan experts at Muncaster Retirement Group look forward to being your partner in developing and managing a retirement plan that your company and employees can be proud of.
The Right Team to Drive Your
Create long-term relationships and success while implementing an advanced strategy and an experienced team to fill existing fiduciary gaps, review the proper legal processes and guidelines, and carefully establish a long-term plan.
Here are just a few of the services our experts can provide to help protect your business:
- • Identify plan fiduciaries, equipping them to understand their specific responsibilities
- • Ensure individuals are properly covered by liability insurance
- • Identify plan parties of interest and take steps to monitor transactions
- • Understand major exemptions under ERISA that permit transactions with parties in interest
- • Comply with reporting and disclosure requirements, in addition to compliance guidelines
- • Document the hiring process for service providers
- • Routinely examine plan design and document processes and update when necessary
Relationship-Oriented Service &
Employees will have access to one-on-one consultations with our dedicated team to plan for a strong financial future while boosting company satisfaction. We provide an extensive financial review and a full-range of services including:
- • Retirement & Non-retirement Assets
- • Investments
- • Asset Management
- • College Planning
- • IRA Rollovers
Time Honored Methods Based on Experience
Aided by a dynamic, comprehensive approach, our investment appraisal can help you measure performance, provide optimization analysis, and assess risk-adjusted returns, along with our professional recommendations.
- • Portfolio Theory Statistics
- • Quadratic Optimization Analysis
- • Risk-Adjusted Return
- • Peer Group Rankings
- • Fund Manager Tenure
Targeted Plans to Maximize
Through one-on-one meetings and ongoing support, our experts will design financial strategies for all career stages, focusing on topics such as budgeting, investment, debt management, wills, life insurance, college planning and retirement to improve employee financial wellness.
Customized, High-Touch Designs
to Help You Achieve More
Your Financial Plans, in the Right Hands
Plan management and administrative duties can be alleviated through:
- • Investment Policy Statements
- • Establish a Board Resolution
- • Committee Member Acceptances & Charter
- • Quarterly and Annual Monitoring Reports
Thorough Market Assessments to
Achieve Competitive Solutions
We offer a thorough assessment of the market every three to five years to see how pricing stacks up, analyzing the market so that you can stay ahead of the trends.
Hitting Your Target Financial Goals
Note: Investments in target date funds are subject to the risks of the underlying funds. An investment in a target date fund is not guaranteed at any time, including on or after the target date.
Executive Benefits Planning
Industry-leading executive benefits are a powerful tool for inviting, keeping and rewarding valuable leaders in your company. These competitive benefits set your organization up for success while attracting key employees who can drive your business forward. These benefits will help your experienced executives retire when and how they want to, giving your workforce the room it needs to grow.
Create Strategic Incentives
for Valued Employees
Create and Maintain a Sustainable
COLI has several advantages that make it a favorable financial plan:
- • Gains on policy cash value are tax-deferred and may, if held until the death, be income tax-free.
- • Company access to cash values to fund plan distributions through withdrawals to basis and loans.
- • Reallocation within the policy will not create taxable gains.
Long-Term Support to Prepare for
Muncaster Financial Group can assist with implementing any disability income benefits with limited impact on your HR division through the following:
- • Increased coverage maximums
- • Protected bonus compensation
- • Tax-free benefits
Retain Your Top Talent with Premium Plans
These plans are structured to provide the following from the policy’s tax-advantaged cash value accumulation and decease benefits:
- • Survivor Income
- • Retirement Income
- • Estate Liquidity
- • Disability Income Protection
- • Educational Funding
Benefits on the Go
Bridge the Retirement Gap for Key Executives
We offer the following services while ensuring a smooth transition and plan execution:
- • Participant investment option processing
- • Contribution earnings/losses allocation
- • Calculation and tracking of vesting schedules and distributions
- • Creation of plan liability reports for asset rebalancing
Equip Your Company with Top-Tier Service
Our Plan Design services include initial design consultation, documentation, investment option analysis, product placement, administration and implementation.